Saturday, July 24, 2010

Eye of the Storm

Tjena,

These past two days have been a bit of relaxation, which has allowed me to recover enough just in time for Mareld, the sea scout camp. Yesterday, we were able to take the afternoon off and get some sleep. That evening and night, we did some secret stuff-I-can't-talk-about for the Konfirmands that resulted in us working until midnight. It went pretty well, but I think we were all tired today.

Which was okay, because there were no bookings, and we now have the whole afternoon and evening off. There is a disco tonight open for everyone, and I certainly don't plan on missing it.

Sea scouts have been slowly moving in throughout the day, filling the empty fields. All the activities begin tomorrow, along with our real work at Fladan. Around 10 boats have been added to our arsenal by Scout groups who have lent their boats for the camp to use the week. I've also heard that bigger boats are going to be anchored in outer Fladan, which should make it very interesting trying to sail out from Fladan to the open sea.

That's it for now. I'll try to keep updating (with pictures) as often as I can this coming week.

-Lukas

No comments:

Post a Comment