Friday, August 6, 2010

Hej,

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy, and I think it will only continue. I heard that tomorrow is the beginning of *another* scout camp here, which of course means full bookings at Fladan.

This week has been a lot of the work for the Konfirmands. They went sailing several times, including a day trip. There is also a few secret things that we did for them that I'm not really at liberty to discuss. It keeps it special for the next group of Konfirmands. All I can say is that its involved a couple nights of late work, but I think it was worth it.

The weather has been an epic struggle between good and bad, with some mornings starting off beautiful and then turning sour, and vice versa. There's also been some really thick fog, which I don't remember from last year. But, the past 2 days have been sunny and warm, which has allowed me to dry all my stuff from the rain.

It's hard to believe I'm going to my last week at Vassaro for a long time. Next summer I have to start working at a pharmacy for my degree. I'll definitely try to enjoy it as best as I can, even if the days drain the remaining energy out of me. It's a special place here, and not something to be taken for granted.

-Lukas

No comments:

Post a Comment